Elevate your self-care Sundays (or everyday) with this handcrafted incense holder made of natural travertine. This holder is perfect for those who appreciate an earthy and organic look and who don't mind its porous nature.
- Honed travertine on all exterior surfaces
- Incense hole and ash catchment area are not honed
- Use with stick-type incense
- 8.3" L x 1.5" W x 1" H
- Incense hole: 0.4" diameter
- Ash catchment: 7" x 1.2"
Maintenance & Care
- Place incense into hole and position it so it's directly above ash catchment area
- Empty ashes out of catchment after each burn and wipe with soft cloth or tissue paper
- If needed, dampen cloth to remove remaining ash marks
- Only use incense holder on heat-proof surface
Characteristics of Travertine
- A natural stone material - variance in colour, veining and porous level is to be expected. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
- Colour ranges from light cream to beige with hints of golden brown
- When burning stick incense without bamboo core, some staining may occur where the incense leans against holder.
I bought this for a friend and she absolutely loved it. It’s a nice weight, quality piece. Also, the team at Artifact Home was so lovely and offered to include a personalized message when they saw the different address. Crazy attention to detail and care. It came within a few days. Would absolutely purchase from them savain
I’m a stickler for a stunning piece, paired with something functional. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it! The Travertine Incense Holder is true to photo, with a beautiful milk beige finish. It’s heavy in weight and beautiful in quality. Your incense ashes will fall directly into the holder, without spillage and it’s super easy to clean with a dry paper towel. A highly recommended product to add to your space! My package arrived within the week and was neatly packaged so the product arrived safely. Thank you to the Artifact team!